About the Film
CLOSING TIME documents the last month of the oldest store in the little Italy section of New York City. It is a portrait of the Rossi family, of the neighborhood that used to be and of the way the city changes in a blink of an eye.
The tiny store contains small treasures belonging to a part of Italy that does not exist anymore, not even in Italy.
- Bronx Irish at the Ramparts1984 | 28mins
- Clotheslines1981 | 32mins
- Halsted Street USA1995 | 56mins
- Winter Harvest1987 | 20mins
- Ehrhard Five and Dime2007 | 8mins
- Estate2014 | 12mins
- We Are Arabbers2004 | 1h 21mins
- Kings of Christmas2005 | 11mins
- Lord Have Mercy: Olger‘s Store1998 | 35mins
- My Town1986 | 26mins
- The Lost Syrian Neighborhood in Boston2017 | 6mins